this is the funniest post i have ever seen and now i need to start watching this show
one of the greatest pixar moments; a family thats ok with you coming 2nd
they were hiding their identities as superheros not making a statement
i can’t decide if this bus is being supportive or threatening me
I tried to scroll over this..
we all tried…
its impossible to scroll over this
I CAN’T BREATHE
ive been laughing for 900 years
The struggle of attempting to explain the wonder of the Great British Bake Off.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
i want a show called Man Vs. Wilde where someone is put in the jungle with oscar wilde and has to survive not only the elements but also wilde’s random attacks and massive ego
Mann vs. Wilde.
Thomas Mann’s pretensiousness and sexual repression vs. Oscar Wilde’s sarcasm and blatant queerness.
Give it to me.
Teacher: Reading a book is better than sex.
Teacher: It’s like a 10-hour orgasm!
Girl pipes up: Yeah, and with a book I actually get to finish!
[Boys’ laughter dies off almost instantly as the girls hoot]